JUBIZOL Cavity Rail System
The Cavity Rail system is designed to fulfil the requirement of a drained cavity when an Insulation system is applied to a timber or steel framed building. Purposely designed to incorporate either a minimum 15 mm (steel frame) or 20mm (timber frame) drained cavity between the sheathing board and the insulation.
- EPS insulation boards.
- Drained base tracks that ensure the correct air movement.
- System fire rating Euroclass B.
- BBA Certification (11/4838).
- Intumescent fire stops within the cavity .
- Lightweight with restricted loading.
- Conforms to NHBC and other insurance companies’ requirements.
- Suitable for a wide range of finishes.
- Easy to overcome uneven substrates.
- Can be used with a masonry background.
JUB Systems UK Limited are happy to provide a swift and comprehensive full specification service for your project.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements.