Siloxaned acrylic smooth render Siloxane Acrylic Smooth Render UNIXIL is a thin-coat render made on the basis of polymeric binders, with selected ratio’s between fine and course filling materials and a combination of modern thickeners, moisteners and siloxane additives. It has a typical evenly grained surface. This render provides decorative protection to façade wall surfaces of all types of buildings including multi-storey buildings with small projecting roofs. Due to relatively high water-vapour permeability, which is typical for acrylic renders, it may also be applied as the final render in contact façade thermal insulating systems based on mineral wool.
- The render is distinguished by easy application and low toughness due to the selected ratio between fine and rough sand fillings
- Longer treatment time
- High water repellency and strength
- High resistance to atmospheric loads
- Relatively high water vapour permeability
- Suitable as render finish on contact façade thermal insulation systems made on mineral wool
- Long-term resistance to infection with wall algae and mould
Unixil Winter Grade
Unixil is also available in a winter grade for use in temperature from 1deg C to 15 deg C and up to 95% humidity.