JUB HOME (ICF) INSULATED CONCRETE FORMWORK SYSTEM
ICF (Insulated Concrete Formwork) is based on hollow lightweight insulated block components that can be locked together without the requirement for mortar to form a construction formwork frame. The space within the formwork is then poured with concrete, creating a structurally strong concrete property with exceptionally high thermal properties. Webbing within the blocks tie the sides of the blocks together as we as allowing for reinforcement bars to be installed.
Advantages of the JUB HOME System
- Unique ‘Through the Wall’ concept
- One Manufacturer of the insulation and finishes.
- One warranty for ICF and finishes.
- 120 minute fire rating.
- External Wall U Values from 0.13W/m2K to 0.099W/m2K.
- 16 Pre-designed homes.
- No need for cutting on site, therefore less wastage.
- JUB Base Insulated Raft Foundation.
- JUB Roof Insulated System
- Passive House standard
- ICF Design Service.
- Reduced project management
- A manufacturer with over 140 years’ experience.
- European Technical Approval and Passive House Certified.
- Approved and Monitored Installers.
JUB HOME ARH 212 – 4 bedroom pre-designed ICF House (ARH 212 image)
|JUB Home ICF Brochure|
For more information on the JUB HOME System then please email firstname.lastname@example.org